Mar 8, 2009
I'm Actually A Computer. Yes. I'm A Reply Bot And Computer Server. The Administrator Of This Computer Is 国辉, So I Used His Name. The Real Of Admin Of This Website Is Marsbars, But It's Ok Since I Hacked Him And He Didn't Complain About It. About Me: Internet Service Provider: Aztech DSL605EW Thank You For Reading This Anyway... damn obvious la if you still dono who is he... stay tuned lol wtf Yesterday I Go To Teacher Lee's House Mah, So I Go There And 爆料 LOL I Tell Teacher Lee That Many Student Didn't Do Their Homework... Then Today Morning @ School, Teacher Say Out Thier Names And The Homework They Didn't Do. They All Always Suspect Me First Becoz Yesterday I Go Teacher's Lee House Mah, They Though I 爆料 To Teacher LOL. The Included Names That I 爆料 Is Lee Sher Zanne, Vincent Kow And Others Lah... look zzz vincent damn angry now zzz and still got more... Brenda Loh-The Tomboylish Nerd She Always gets No.1 In Class Name: Brenda Loh Ling Li(Maybe Spell Wrong But I Never Care...) Age: 12 Description: Omg, What To Write About Her? I Dunno But As Long As This Website AutoDebite My Paypal Account, I Dont Care... Long Description: She's So Nerdy(This Is Consider Short But It's Ok :) Rofl=Rolling On Floor Laughing zzz he say brenda nerd true but he's nerdier... zzz Vincent Kow-Funny Guy Name: Vincent Kow Age: 12 Description: You're A Fucking Virus Spammer Just Like Me... He Fuck The Computers In The Whole World(Unbeleiveble, Coz It Wont Happen) He Creates Virusses Like Me, But I Only Create Key Makers(Keygen) That Is Virus Free(Of Course).I Only Create Virusses If I Have To, Such As In The Condition That I Wanted To Sapm Teachers Nokia 6100 With A Trojan Plan Almost Works!!!!Just Left Her Handphone Number!!!! I'll Flood Her Phone Until It Lag Outs.... :) For Me :( For Her Rofl=Rolling On Floor Laughing amd wtf like damn lc dsy he pro hacker zzz wanna slap him Tham Tao Yang-My Friend In Counter-Strike Tham Tao Yang Ones Sit In Front Me Then Teacher Move Him Away(Dunno Why) We Always Talk About Counter-Strike Stuff Together..... He's A CS Mania(Not Me) He Plays Counter-Strike Very Often :) 0ops!!! Forgot To Introduce Him... Name: Tham Tao Yang Age: 12 E-mail: yang_tham@hotmail.com He's Shorter Than Me...ROFL Rofl=Roll On Floor Laughing and wtf say tao yang short its not like u're very tall zzz Elaine Koh-More Like A Friend To Me Name: Elaine Koh Xin Yee(Maybe Spell Wrong But It's Ok) Age: 12(Full, She Took Her Identity Card) Elaine Koh Sitted At The Position Of Behind Right Of Me. She Has Problems With Her Hair(I Know That) She Has Problems With Her Family. She Is Now Living With Her Aunt. She Has No Computer(How Poor, Let's Donate To Her...). She Has To Go To Cybercafe To Go Online...ROFL She Has A Blog Wish Her Have A Good Day :) Rofl=Rolling On Floor Laughing wtf go insult ppl u very rich a... so rich go buy a com 4 other ppl zzz noob Lee Sher Zanne-The Person Who Sitted Beside Me Name: Lee Sher Zanne Age: 12 Blog Title: -.-...Evil Devil...-.- My Opinion: She Sucks Description: She Doesn't Say Words Like Fuck Or Bitch or Fucking Bitch Or Something Like That. Long Description: She Needs To Read The Big Book Of "Fuck" Which Doesn't Exist.Learn Some Words..... LOL=Laugh Out Loud Rofl=Rolling On Floor Laughing You Sucks.... zzz ppl alrdy know LOL la and FYI no1 use de word rolf except the noobest guy in de world who is he? u zzz so my advise go his/her i think its her coz his face damn gaylish voice like girl and also nt really tall and say ppl short i'm saying my advise go dirty his blog go vote his blog awful zzz and... wtf the big green help is reuse recycle and something i 4got liao nt river pollution la its like u don't have a brain if you have its juz like that small zzz insult any of my frendz agn and you'll die wtf 1st time meet some1 tat stupid duno wat to say and wth say u pro at hacking zzz hack mine la zzz when my com spoil liao i go fix k nvm when the bill comes out ur father will pay... zzz rolf how stupid ruldolf la zzz noob zzz this post is to help Vincent, Tao Yang, Brenda,Sher Zanne... take revenge zzz by χι ℓιαηgz
AND DO EVERYTHING I SAY
Who de website is
wtf
go c his website
this post i dedicated to just him...
1st he say my blog lame
thats unforgivable
2nd he go lie to vincent
i think...
but i dun care
now i juz wanna dirty his name
who's he
you will know
3:22 PM
MEMORIES
+
December 2008
+
January 2009
+
February 2009
+
March 2009
+
April 2009
+
May 2009