Feb 24, 2009
by χι ℓιαηgz
today
I need to redo a essay
It's like siao with the letter
sssssssssssssssss
How siao its that
and to make it worse
ITS
CHINESE
omg i was thinkin
can today get any worse
...
and thinkin
but nothing happend
like nothing
until...
zzz some1 told teacher
i slimply do my hm
then i have to redo
That's like OMG
x2
like
OMG OMG
or
OMGG
or
OOMG
then i was thinkin
can this day get any worst
I tot it's going to happen like in cartoon
(PS: i watch too much cartoons LOL)
but
luckily nothing happend
And then
RING
i was like
Thank God Its
Ringing
like
T.G.I.
Friday
but it was
T.G.I.
Ringing
how lame was dat
lol
sso much junk
bye wan play garena liao
zzz
4:31 PM
MEMORIES
+
December 2008
+
January 2009
+
February 2009
+
March 2009
+
April 2009
+
May 2009