Jan 9, 2009
by χι ℓιαηgz
Helped brenda maked her blog
Then I've done nothing...
Let's play questioning Xi Liang!!!
(plz write a question in my cbox if u
have somthing to say)
Who's my best friend
Could say it's Vincent Kow!!!
What do I like
Chocolate
What If I do if I'm bored
Daydream lo
Does your friends sucks
Ya can say they suck except some
They're siao not suckers
What are you thinnking now
Thinking about a question
Post 10 the picture you like most
that u can find in the internet in 5 min!!!
Finished it in 4mins 20 sec lol
This kinda spooky ^^
This completely holy nice
This very yao yang
This stupid
This funny
This rocks
This nooby who can be like him
paying 5 kuai(beraks)
This donno what he saying but so little time i in rush ^^
This rocks
Haha pika *achu* sry juz sneeze died
Is chocolate more important than god
NO
Oh juz forgot
I *zan gang* 6U
OMG
They siao de
More siao then my class de people
OMG OMG
Back to questioning
*Thinkin*
*Thinkin*
*Thinkin*
*Thinkin*
*Thinkin*
*Thinkin*
*Thinkin*
*Thinkin*
*Thinkin*
*Thinkin*
*Thinkin*
*Thinkin*
*Thinkin*
*Thinkin*
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nothing to blog about
bb go blog class blog ^^
5:48 PM
MEMORIES
+
December 2008
+
January 2009
+
February 2009
+
March 2009
+
April 2009
+
May 2009