Jan 7, 2009
by χι ℓιαηgz
Today???
Today!!!
is the day...
something really bad
happened to me
An idiot in our class
say she dowan to sit with another girl
(lame siao)
Then our teacher say change her place
but she say
NO
So our suckish teacher
became angey
and change every1 de place
K that is only the bad part
The worse part is
YET TO COME
Then, my suckish teacher
(sho lea zhen)
change the person
i currently most HATED
and he's in num1 in xi liang's most hated list
GIVE IT UP
For
*dum rolls*
*people preparing to throw shit at him*
it's
ANATTA
boo boo!!!!
wait
i haven't finished
NG QIAN YAN
to sit behind me
Then suddenly,
my heart froze...
I was thinking of something stupid
and...
i automaticly
said shit...
I promised myself not to say any bad word
after i became holy..
but i said
SHIT
Then...
2 more people i dont want to go near...
(can't say their names private and confidential)
Sat near me
and I was like
OMG
can this day get any worse...
I shouldn't have said that...
Then another person i hate
(his/her name also private and confidential)
Sat near me
I donno wat to say...
SIENZ
They are like the chaos brothers/sisters LOL
Then, I didn't get a chance to change place
And I was like
teacher I wanna change place...
Then she thought she changed place for me and say
I don't want to hear another word of changing place...
It's like she lost her memories
How stupid is that...
I think she's gila
so tomoro's the day
going to sit with
Th Chaos Brothers/Sisters
Sad T_T
After we know where were going to sit tomoro...
Every1 talking crap
After school's over...
My teacher said my
eanglish teach say
i got
ATTITUDE PROBLEM
That's the 1st thing (for today) any1 said about me
that was
RIGHT... LOL
Coz i always *ding zui*
HAHA
At least when i waiting teacher to bring me back home...
(FYI not my class teacher that's another teacher who is good)
Talked to some EX-classmates
and cooled down abit
Or else...
U don't wanna know wat
Jesus Rocks!!!
4:06 PM
MEMORIES
+
December 2008
+
January 2009
+
February 2009
+
March 2009
+
April 2009
+
May 2009