Jan 15, 2009
by χι ℓιαηgz
dam...
and like...
few more years lagi
miss my frenz abit in
the holidays...
but now
I think its
sienz
to go sch...
All my besties
like brenda, vincent, zhen aun,
jia yee...
I think i can list out
about 10-15
lol
At 6M
Except Chee Hao and Jonathan
WTF
Damn shouldn't stay at
my class last year
At least last year better
i went to school 4 frenz rite...
And ya,
got a best frenz
to go school 4 last year
His name is
... ... ...
U know la
Starts with
C... W... Y...
I know i shouldn't wirte that
that's my top secret secret?
LOL and i just admit that he was
I repeat was
My 2nd best frend I'n my life
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
but now damn angry
so dun care what i wrote
LOL
But now
STUPID
since the day
I
I didn talk wif him...
(I duno when)
Dun tell him i said that
or i will
MURDER
u
Then I started
to feel like its useless
to go to sch
LOL
now i become loner liao
haha
but i like that
coz the people in our class
EXTREMELY ANNOYING
(espeacially Jonathan
but his my bestie
so *Bo Bian*)
except some
And...
since our teacher is so
EXTREMELY
STUPID!!!
its better
to read at home lol
and take
UPSR
at home
THAT'S NICE
haha
U may dunno what i writin
Coz i damn angry lazy to think
and I didn't put any nice nice colour...
=.=
*sweat*
LOL
And WTF
smsing until
PRESSED SEND
my phone dropped
Coz i look at the com
And yay
changing place
to
beside
Chee Hao's
YAY
At least now there's
something nice to go to sch for
tomoro
haha
lol been typing and thinkin
of these stupid words
for
10MINS
OMG
haha
think i broke my record
If I got a diary
I will rite it like
THIS
Dear Diary,
Terence Tan is stupid,
and I juz wrote
many stupid things in my blog
the end
P.S.If u're looking at my blog
Terence Tan
plz go away
haha
U're not welcome
P.S.2 (if there's something like that...)
I wrote finished my diary
LOL
u will start to thnik
That i am posting
a bunch of lame shits
But i'm not
I'm posting
a buch of lame shits
wrote by Xi Liang
if u're laughing
U're a pure jackass
i repeat if u're blind
or deaf...
If u tell that guy wat I
wrote
I will murder u
(see i dun have use colour colour)
LOL
donno what to write liao
Blogging are something
that used for writting
lame things,
things that don't
matter with other people
and blog are for those
*ba po/gongs*
to see
And by murder
I mean like this...
LOL
JKJK
Isn't the pic nice
The skull broke
It's like they made a head shot
Except there's no blood
I like blood
Now I'm really talking
CRAP
lol
sien la
I dowan to go 2 sch
NO YOU DON'T
(by the devil on xi liang's arm)
YES YOU MUST
(by the angel on xi liang's arm)
I donno which hand which
LOL it's 8:40 and i like
blogged for 20mins+++
Plz enjoy my blog
lol
And wait i'm not finished
My tooth shaking
lol
damn pain
Big tooth
haha
I
am
Timmy Turner num 2
But it's his front teeth
and that is my
last 3 tempolary teeth
haha
LOL now 8:46 liao
time pass just like
*VOOM*
fist it's 8:15
then' when u c the clock
its
8:47
LOL
but at school
it's like
8:15
and then few mins later
(that's what i think)
C the clock
guess what
still 8:15 lol
It's like a
100light years
per day in school
Post finished And remember dun tell him...
P.S. what i wrote is all true
P.S.2 P.S.2 sounds like PS2
lol
P.S.3 P.S. is please script it's like by the way (btw)
P.S.4 Jesus Rocks, School Dont!!!
P.S.5 brenda u call me to delete your pic rite...
K i will do that
but only when a meteor hit your house...
But its impossible
MUAHAHAHAHA
P.S.6 everything i wrote is true except i will murder u
p.S.7 plz dun tell him i said that...
P.S.8 Sienz nid go scool le
P.S.9 i think i will continue blogging
miss my blog too much
lol
THE END
LOL
school sux, Jesus Rocks
and
W.. Y..
If u r seeing this
I'm lying
haha
but think he won't c this
he juz play dota
So gud
THE END
Jesus Rocks, School Sux
And how stupid am I
I post this in class blog lol
then nid cut and paste
8:54 PM
MEMORIES
+
December 2008
+
January 2009
+
February 2009
+
March 2009
+
April 2009
+
May 2009